[*BCM*] Boston REI hiring bike techs
Cbandle at rei.com
Sun May 24 17:25:45 EDT 2009
Boston REI is currently looking for strong candidates for a Bike Tech
Specialist I position. Please forward this along to anyone who would be
a good fit.
Carina Bandle, Hiring Manager
The Tech Specialist I has primary responsibility for the assembly of
bikes and snowsports equipment to REI and vendor standards and to
deliver exceptional service to customers both in the shop and on the
retail floor. In some stores the Tech Specialist I will work in the
rental department as well. The Tech Specialist I is responsible and
* Assembling cycling equipment to REI and/or vendor standards
* Assessing customer needs, checking in and out shop and rental
equipment per REI standards
* Contributes to sales results by knowing REI products and
services, accurately communicating product information and inventory
* Reporting significant quality and safety issues to the Master
or Certified Technician.
* Assisting with maintaining equipment and ensuring a clean,
secure and safe work environment
* Support team's achievement of key goals through individual
* Promote the benefits of REI Membership
* Successful completion of certification to the level of Tech I.
* Previous bike assembly experience or equivalent preferred.
* Interest in working in a team environment committed to
providing a superior sales and service experience while increasing sales
* Demonstrated ability to show attention to detail.
* Proven ability to maintain open and positive relations with
employees and customers.
* Demonstrated personal effectiveness and interest in developing
own skills and knowledge.
* Applicants should expect to work a flexible schedule based on
business needs, including nights and weekends.
arina Bandle | REI Boston 80 | ASM Retail | (617)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Bostoncriticalmass